BMC Pediatrics is Recruiting new Associate Editors
Almost 50% of Australian boys aged 14-16 years in this recent study report using protein powder and supplement use was linked to weight lifting, sports engagement and body image.
Mary Brushe and colleagues show no effect of maternal education on the number of words children hear and the number of vocalisations they produce in their first year of life.
Aims and scope
- Darren Byrne, BMC
- Ana Donnelly, BMC
- Amelia De Salis, BMC
- Shally Awasthi, King George's Medical College
- Lorenzo Iughetti, University of Modena & Reggio Emilia
- Paramala Santosh, Maudsley Hospital
- Elizabeth Asztalos, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Anne CC Lee, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School
BMC Series blog
25 February 2020