I. Child’s birth history: Parents were asked to check a box labeled yes, no, or don’t know to answer “Was or did the child”:
II. Developmental milestones: Parents were asked to provide ages for the following:
1) Full term? Here they also wrote down the child’s birth weight.
1) rolling over
2) Premature? Here they also wrote down the number of weeks.
3) Small for gestational age (SGA)?
3) saying words
4) Breech (feet first)?
4) sitting alone
5) Require forceps for delivery?
5) chewing solid food
6) Require suction for delivery?
6) saying sentences
7) Have any birth injuries? Here parents were asked to provide a description.
8) If known, Apgar score at 1 minute and at 5 minutes.
9) Require intensive care hospitalization? Here they also answered if yes, for how long? Note that intensive care hospitalization was the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU).